Thursday, March 13, 2008

Steps Documentation

I have discovered that open online educational resource materials are very important in this world of globalization. The person to use should have knowledge concerning basics of internet and computer applications in general. The idea of internet connectivity is inevitable to everyone to use materials. Hereunder are the steps I have taken when passing through materials in LeMill and Wikiversity platforms, especially in completing my assignment
1. I went to LeMill and Wikiversity to explore what are they.
2. I registered to LeMill and posted my information there.
3. I joined one of the projets in LeMill and edited the contents
4. I posted in my blog (ofcourse is now this you are reading) the steps to answer my assignment and explain the experience I have on LeMill and Wikiversity.
Thank You!!

No comments: