Saturday, November 17, 2012

FRED MTOI WA "BBC" AFARIKI DUNIA

As taken from Jestina George blog;
The late Fred Mtoi who was a presenter at BBC Africa. Just got some sad news that Fred Mtoi has passed away. It just broke my heart. O my days this life is so short and unpredictable cause none of us know when our time will come. We all just gotta be ready. May his soul R.I.P (This picture was taken last year at Tanzania House and the last time I met with him was when I went to BBC House last month we had a chat and I just can't believe that was my goodbye. R.I.P Fred
 Frank Eyembe, Baraka & late Fred at Tanzania House
 Lucy & Linda with Fred
 Moi & Fred at Tanzania House
Late Fred with Urban Pulse Team Frank & Baraka who introduced me to Fred. We had a great time working with him and his memory will live on. 
 Moi & the late Fred while working on some project. May his soul R.I.P
 Many artists who came to the UK had an opportunity to e interviewed by the late Fred Mtoi and on the picture is Tanzanian artist Temba from TMK Family
Late Fred Mtoi interviewing Temba & Chege

No comments: